Blue Star Reiki Certification Courses
These courses are only available to Usui Reiki Masters. Each level includes attunements and a detailed manual and certificate. degree program.
This advanced healing system comes from the Pleiades star system and was used in ancient Egypt. It was channeled by John Williams in 1995 and then further developed with Gary Jirauch. This system emphasizes galactic and spiritual healing, and is "a transmission of spiritual ability to bridge the gap between God and man - The Rainbow Bridge - enabling the adept to utilize this potential and to function at expanded levels of awareness".
A strong sense of balance between mind and heart is the key to manifesting with the Blue Star energy, which is said to be the vehicle for bringing peace and planetary healing as fast as it can happen.
Blue Star consists of 2 Levels. There are 2 attunements that include 7 Practitioner and 7 Master symbols, plus there are several meditations and spiritual growth exercises found in the manuals.
It gives the student the ability to practice the Blue Star method.
- Ancient Origins of the Blue Star System Blue Star Celestial Energy & Sound
- (7) Blue Star Celestial Energy Practitioner Symbols Basic & Intermediate Mer-Ka-Ba Breathing Technique
- Distance Healing with Blue Star
- Extracting and Short-circuiting Disease and Psychic Surgery
- Enhancing the Body Defense System Against Disease
It gives the student the ability to practice and teach Blue Star Reiki.
- (7) Blue Star Celestial Energy Master Symbols
- Manifesting with Blue Star Celestial Energy
- Integrating Blue Star Celestial Energy with the chakras & the planets
- Triangulation Exercise
- Personal Symbol Exercise
- Advanced Mer-Ka-Ba Breathing Technique
- Performing Blue Star Celestial Energy Attunements
- Miscellaneous Meditations
Blue Star Celestial Practitioners and Masters may add these symbols to enhance and empower their current Reiki practice.
REIKI LV. 1-2
SPECIAL 2-DAY EVENT
Sat Jun 10
Sun Jun 11
TIME: 9 am - 5 pm
USUI REIKI MASTER
May 7, 2023
Sep 10, 2023
Dec 10, 2023
TIME: 9 am - 5 pm